AC Milan and Sassuolo maintain the 2-point gap between themselves at the top of the league table with wins from the round.
Roma moved to 3rd place after a win against Parma.
Napoli falls out of the Champions League qualifying spot after defeat against AC Milan.
Napoli’s fall allowed Juventus to get in the top four with a win against Cagliari.
Inter Milan comeback win saw them move up 2 positions. 7th – 5th.
Despite defeat, Cagliari kept their place at the top of the bottom half of the league standings.
Udinese gets out of the relegation zone with a win against Genoa.
Torino fell in the relegation zone, replacing Udinese.
Crotone sits at the bottom of the table.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan) – 10 goals
Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) – 8 goals
Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) – 7 goals
Crotone 0-2 Lazio
Goal Scorers – Lazio – Ciro Immobile 21′ Joaquin Correa 58′
Spezia 0-0 Alatanta
Juventus 2-0 Cagliari
Goal Scorers – Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo 38′ 42′
Fiorentina 0-1 Benevento
Goal Scorers – Benevento – Riccardo Improta 52′
Hellas Verona 0-2 Sassuolo
Goal Scorers – Sassuolo – Jeremie Boga 42′ Domenico Berardi 76′
Inter Milan 4-2 Torino
Goal Scorers – Inter Milan – Alexis Sanchez 64′ Romelu Lukaku 67′ 84′ Lautaro Martinez 90′
Goal Scorers – Torino – Simone Zaza 45+2′ Cristian Ansaldi 62′(pen)
Roma 3-0 Parma
Goal Scorers – Roma – Borja Mayoral 28′ Henrikh Mkhitaryan 32′ 41′
Sampdoria 1-2 Bologna
Goal Scorers – Sampdoria – Morten Thorsby 7′
Goal Scorers – Bologna – Vasco Regini 44′(og) Riccardo Orsolini 52′
Udinese 1-0 Genoa
Goal Scorers – Udinese – Rodrigo De paul 34′
Napoli 1-3 AC Milan
Goal Scorers – Napoli – Dries Mertens 63′
Goal Scorers – AC Milan – Zlatan Ibrahimovic 20′ 54′ Jems Petter Hauge 90+5′
- Crotone remained without a win after a 2-0 defeat at home against Lazio.
- Atalanta held to a goalless draw by Spezia. A back-to-back ddraw for Atalanta in the league.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored the two goals that allowed Juventus to pick up a home win against Cagliari.
- Benevento ended 4-game defeat (5 in all competition) with a 1-0 away win against Fiorentina.
- Sassuolo stayed unbeaten in the league after a 2-0 away win against Hellas Verona. A first defeat for Hellas Verona since defeat at Parma on matchday 3 (October 4th, 2020).
- After 4 matches without win in all competitions, Inter Milan made a comeback to change that. Romelu Lukaku scored a brace; that included the winning goal for Inter Milan to complete a comeback from two goals down to win 4-2 against Torino.
- After scoring a hattrick in the last match to get Roma a win at Genoa, Henrikh Mkhitaryan contributed a brace for Roma to pick up three points from a 3-0 win against Parma.
- A back-to-back league defeat for Sampdoria after going from a goal up to losing 2-1 at home to Bologna.
- Rodrigo De Paul’s 34th-minute goal handed Udiensea their second win of the season in a win against Genoa. In the final minutes of the match, Genoa had an equalizing goal canceled out by VAR and goalkeeper Mattia Perin sent off on a red card.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored two as AC Milan took three points from Naples with a 3-1 win against Napoli.