Juventus gains a bigger advantage in the title race.
Could a 9th successive title be on the way?
Juventus lead at the top of the table increased to 4 points with 11 matches left to play.
Lazio dropped the ball against Atalanta by blowing a 2 goal lead to finish on the losing end of a ‘3-2’ score.
Inter Milan could have taken advantage of Lazio’s results to close in on the second place position. But just like Lazio, Inter Milan allowed a winning position against Sassuolo to turn into a draw.
Atalanta, Roma, and Napoli used a win to close in on Lazio and Inter Milan in the standings
Bottom table Brescia was the only side to pick up a point amongst the 5 teams at the bottom end of the league table.
Ciro Immobile (Lazio) 27 goals
Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) 22 goals
Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) 19 goals
João Pedro (Cagliari) 16 goals
Josip Iličić (Atalanta) 15 goals
Francesco Caputo (Sassuolo) 14 goals
Edin Džeko (Roma) 14 goals
Luis Muriel (Atalanta) 13 goals
Duván Zapata (Atalanta) 13 goals
Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) 12 goals
Fiorentina 1-1 Brescia
Goal Scorers Fiorentina – German Pezzella 29′
Goal Scorers Brescia – Alfredo Donnarumma 17′(pen)
Lecce 1-4 AC Milan
Goal Scorers Lecce – Marco Mancosu 54′(pen)
Goal Scorers AC Milan – Samual Castillejo 26′ Giacomo Bonaventura 55′ Ante Rebic 57′ Rafael Leao 72′
Bologna 0-2 Juventus
Goal Scorers Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo 23′ (pen) Paulo Dybala 36′
Hellas Verona 0-2 Napoli
Goal Scorers Napoli -Arkadiusz Milik 38′ Hirving Lozano 90′
SPAL 0-1 Cagliari
Goal Scorers Cagliari – Giovanni Simeone 90+3′
Genoa 1-4 Parma
Goal Scorers Genoa -Iago Falque 59′
Goal Scorers Parma – Andreas Cornelius 18′ 33′ 53′ Dejan Kulusevski 87′
Torino 1-1 Udinese
Goal Scorers Torino – Andrea Belotti 16′
Inter Milan 3-3 Sassuolo
Goal Scorers Inter Milan – Romelu Lukaku 41′(pen) Cristiano Biraghi 45+1′ Borja Valero 86′
Goal Scorers Sassuolo – Francesco Caputo 4′ Domenico Berardi 81′ Giangiacomo Magnani 89′
Atalanta 3-2 Lazio
Goal Scorers Atalanta – Robin Gonsens Ruslan Malinovsky 66′ Jose Luis Palomino 80′
Goal Scorers Lazio – Marten de Roon 5′(og) Sergej Milinkovic-Savic 11′
Roma 2-1 Sampdoria
Goal Scorers Roma – Edin Dzeko 64′ 85′
Goal Scorers Sampdoria – Manolo Gabbiadini 11′
- Brescia takes a point from Fiorentina.
- Marco Mancosu’s equalizing goal didn’t serve its purpose for long., as AC Milan quickly restored the lead and doubled it within minutes. AC Milan restarts the season with a win. A ‘4-1’ win against newly-promoted Lecce.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 22nd goal of the campaign to get Jkuventus the winning goal at Bologna. Paulo Dybala doubled Juvenuts’s lead in the 36th-minute for the side to go on a win ‘2-0’
- Napoli beat Hellas Verona to widen the gap between the two sides to 4 points.
- Giovani scored a late injury time goal for Cagliari to leave SPAL with all three points. A first win for Cagliari in 13 league matches. SPAL returned to losing ways after ending a 5-match losing streak through a win against Parma in the last round.
- Andreas Cornelius scored a hat-trick as Parma kicked off the round with a 4-1 away victory in Genoa.
- Andrea Belotti’s goal gave Torino the win against Udinese; allowing them to open a 3-point gap on Udinese.
- It finished 3-3 in Milan as Sassuolo denied Inter Milan from three points.
- Sassuolo scored two of the three goals scored in the final 10 minutes to crawl from a losing position to a point against Inter Milan.
- Edin Dzeko’s brace sealed a 2-1 win (against Sampdoria) for Roma.