Italian Serie A
All sporting events have been suspended in Italy.
Juventus beat Inter Milan to return to the top of the table.
Inter Milan sit 8 points away from the top two with a game in hand.
Juventus continue to show the gulf in class between them and Inter Milan.
Brescia moved to the bottom of the league after defeat to Sassuolo, while SPAL used a win at Parma to move to 19th.
Ciro Immobile (Lazio) – 27 goals
Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) – 21 goals
Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) 17 goals
Parma 0-1 SPAL
Goal Scorers SPAL – Andrea Petagna 71′
AC Milan 1-2 Genoa
Goal Scorers AC Milan – Zlatan Ibrahimovic 77′
Goal Scorers Genoa – Goran Pandev 7′ Francesco Cassata 41′
Sampdoria 2-1 Hellas Verona
Goal Scorers Sampdoria – Fabio Quagliarella 77′ 86′(pen)
Goal Scorers Hellas Verona – Emil Audero 32′(og)
Udinese 0-0 Fiorentina
Juventus 2-0 Inter Milan
Goal Scorers Juventus – Aaron Ramsey 55′ Paulo Dybala 67′
Sassuolo 3-0 Brescia
Goal Scorers Sassuolo – Francesco Caputo 45′ 61′ Jeremie Boga 75′
- Andrea Petagna scored from the spot to get SPAL against Parma to end a run of 5 successive league defeats.
It is a small progress for a team that looks bounded for relegation.
- Relegation-threatened Genoa gets a win at San Siro against AC Milan. (It is three wins in four league matches for Genoa)
- Two late goals from Fabio Quagliarella saw Sampdoria come from a goal down to win at home against Hellas Verona.
A need win for Sampdoria to avoid relegation.
- A two-point gap remain between Fiorentina and Udinese after a goalless draw.
- Once agains, Inter Milan failed against Juventus.
Aaron Ramsey and Paulo Dybala scored the goals for Juventus to win ‘2-0’ against Inter Milan in an empty stadium.
- Francesco Caputo scored a brace as Sassuolo bounced back from defeat against Parma with a win against Brescia.
Bottom table Bresica were kept from a progressive move after a ‘3-0’ defeat on the road against Sassuolol. That is 3 straight defeats in 11 league matches without a win for Brescia (8 defeats and 3 draws).