The stage is set for the Quarterfinals in the UEFA Champions League
Atalanta, Atletico Madrid, RB Leipzig, and Paris St. Germain; one of these four teams will be playing in the Champions League final.
Real Madrid / Manchester City vs Lyon / Juventus
RB Leipzig vs Atletico Madrid
Napoli / Barcelona vs Chelsea / Bayern Munich
Atalanta vs Paris St. Germain
(Match A) winner vs (Match C) winner
(Match B) winner vs (Match C) winner
August 23, 2020
Some highlightes facts from UEFA.com
- Leipzig and Atlético have never played each other.
- Atlético have won their last eight knockout ties against German sides. Their last aggregate defeat came against Dynamo Dresden in the 1979/80 UEFA Cup first round.
- Atalanta and Paris have never played each other. Paris are without a win in their last eight matches against Serie A opposition (D6 L2), since a 3-1 victory against Parma in March 1996.
- The last three times Bayern and Barcelona have met in the UEFA Champions League, the winners went on to lift the trophy: 2014/15 semi-finals (Barcelona), 2012/13 semi-finals (Bayern), 2008/09 quarter-finals (Barcelona).
- Real Madrid and Juventus have met 21 times in UEFA competition, including Madrid’s wins in the UEFA Champions League finals in 1998 (1-0) and 2017 (4-1).
- Lyon took four points off Manchester City in last season’s UEFA Champions League group stage – three coming in a shock 2-1 victory at the City of Manchester Stadium on Matchday 1.
QUARTER FINAL in the EUROPA LEAGUE
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Basel
Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Manchester United vs Copenhagen
LASK vs Istanbul Basaksehir
Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen
Getafe vs Rangers
Wolves vs Roma
Olympiacos vs Sevilla
(Match D) winner vs (Match B) winner
(Match C) winner vs (Match A) winner
August 21, 2020