ITALIAN SERIE A
Juventus rises to top three with a game in hand to potentially move 4 points from the top of the league table.
Both Milan sides secured a win without conceding.
Roma are replaced in the ‘top 4’ by the city rival; Lazio.
Napoli dropped a position after defeat against Genoa.
Atalanta gained a point.
Torino got a point to move a point away from the relegation-zone.
The three residents of the relegation zone at the start of the round remained in their league positions after suffering defeat in their respective matches.
Crisitano Ronaldo (Juventus) – 16 goals
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan) – 14 goals
Ciro Immobile (Lazio) – 14 goals
Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) – 14 goals
Luis Muriel (Atalanta) – 12 goals
FIORENTINA 0-2 INTER MILAN
Goal Scorers – Inter Milan – Nicolo Barella 31′ Ivan Perisic 52′
ATALANTA 3-3 TORINO
Goal Scorers – Atalanta – Josip Ilicic 14′ Robin Gonsens 19′ Luis Muriel 21′
Goal Scorers – Torino – Andrea Belotti 42′ Gleison Bremer 45+1′ Federico Bonazzoli 84′
SASSUOLO 1-2 SPEZIA
Goal Scorers – Sassuolo – Francesco Caputo 25′
Goal Scorers – Spezia – Martin Erlic 39′ Emmanuel Gyasi 78′
JUVENTUS 2-0 ROMA
Goal Scorers – Juventus – Cristiano Ronaldo 13′ Roger Ibanez 69′(og)
GENOA 2-1 NAPOLI
Goal Scorers – Genoa – Goran Pandev 11′ 26′
Goal Scorers – Napoli – Matteo Politano 79′
BENEVENTO 1-1 SAMPDORIA
Goal Scorers – Benevento – Gianluca Caprari 55′
Goal Scorers – Sampdoria – Keita Balde 80′
AC MILAN 4-0 CROTONE
Goal Scorers – AC Milan – Zlatan Ibrahimovic 30′ 64′ Ante Rebic 69′ 70′
UDINESE 2-0 HELLAS VERONA
Goal Scorers – Udinese – Marco Silvestri 83′ (og) Gerard Deulofeu 90+1′
PARMA 0-3 BOLOGNA
Goal Scorers – Bologna – Musa Barrow 15′ 33′ Riccardo Orsolini 90+2′
LAZIO 1-0 CAGLIARI
Goal Scorers – Lazio – Ciro Immobile 61′
- Nicolo Barellas scored a screamer to give Inter Milan a first-half lead that was doubled in the second-half by Ivan Persic. Inter Milan leave with the three points from a 2-0 win against Fiorentina.
- Atalanta had to settle for a point at home after blowing a 3-goal lead against Torino. The result didn’t help Atlanta in the recovery from their home defeat to Lazio in the last round. For Torino, this is the 4th straight game to end in a draw.
- Spezia came from behind to win at Sassuolo.
- Cristiano Ronaldo contributed a goal to Juventus win at home against Roma. Juventus moved two points above Roma with a game in hand.
- Goran Pandev scored two goals as Genoa sank Napoli. It’s three wins in a row for Genoa, and consecutive matches without a win for Napoli.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic added two more goals to his tally to help AC Milan maintain top spot. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ante Rebic were both on the score sheet on two occasions to get Milan a 4-0 win against bottom table Crotone.
- A ‘2-0’ win against Hellas Verona marked a consecutive win for Udinese after 9 league matches without one.
- Musa Barrow was on the scoresheet twice for Bologna to leave Parma with all three points from a 3-0 win.
- Ciro Immobile scored the only goal of the match to give Lazio the three points at home against Cagliari.