9 red cards with 5 in le Classique alone.
Marseille first win against PSG in 9 years.
Bordeaux 0-0 Lyon
Montpellier 3-1 Nice
Goal Scorers – Montpellier – Garten Laborde 18′ Daniel Congre 50′
Goal Scorers – Nice – Dante 69′
Saint-Etienne 2-0 Strasbourg
Goal Scorers – Saint-Etienne -Denis Bouanga 57′(pen) Mahdi Camara 82′
Lille 1-0 Metz
Goal Scorers – Lille – Luiz Araujo 88′
Angers 1-0 Reims
Goal Scorers – Angers -Stephane Bahoken 55′
Dijon 0-2 Brest
Goal Scorers – Brest – Romain Perraud 42′ Irvin Cardona 90+5
Lorient 2-3 Lens
Goal Scorers – Lorient – Adrian Grbic 14′ Yoane Wissa 90+3′
Goal Scorers – Lens – Gael Kakuta 31′(pen) Facundo Medina 34′ Ignatius Ganago 63′
Nimes 2-4 Rennes
Goal Scorers – Nimes – Andres Cubas 36′ Zinedine Ferhat 55′
Goal Scorers – Rennes – Sehrou Guirassy 12′ 39′ Naif Aguerd 72′ Benjamin Bourigeaud 90+7
Monaco 2-1 Nantes
Goal Scorers – Monaco – Sofiane Diop Willem Guebbels 65′
Goal Scorers – Nantes – Ludovic Blas 61′
Paris St. Germain 0-1 Marseille
Goal Scorers – Marseille – Florian Thauvin 31′
- Third round of the 2020/21 french Ligue 1. No team with three games played has a perfect record.
- Saint-Etienne and Marseille are the teams with a perfect record; 2 wins out of 2.
- Rennes moved to the top of the league after a win at Nimes.
- Monaco moved up to second after a 2-1 home victory against Nantes.
- A late goal from Luiz Araujo allowed Lille to secure 3 points against Metz.
- Saint-Etienne moved from 9th to 4th after a 2-0 win against Strasbourg.
- Marseille win Le Classique and finished 5th.
- Lens were 3-2 away winners against Lorient when the two newly promoted sides met.
- Nice fall from first to 7th after a defeat at Montpellier.
- Bordeaux winless at Lyon cost them 2nd. They finished the round in 9th.
- Lyon were held to a goalless draw at Bordeaux.
- Brest pick up a win against Dijon to move from the bottom of the league to 15th.
- Two games, no goals, no wins. PSG is having a slow start to their title defense season.
- Strasbourg and Dijon remain winless without a game in hand.