- The battles for Champions LEague qualification (Manchester United, Chelsea, Leicester City) and relegation avoidance (Aston Villa, Watford, Bournemouth) will go into the final day of the 2019/20 Premier League season.
- Leicester City’s CL/Top 4 hopes were knocked out to a low after a 3-0 defeat against Tottenham.
- Kevin De Bruyne is an assist away from the league record, and two away from the European record.
- Aston Villa picked up a massive three points against Arsenal to help in their fight to avoid relegation.
- Once again, Manchester United failed to get the result to capitalize on the results of other fixtures. Manchester United will have to avoid defeat on the final day of the season to ensure a place in the Top 4.
- Liverpool celebrated their title after indulging in a 8-goal thrilling match against Chelsea. A 5-3 victory for Liverpool means Chelsea must find a win against Wolves on the final day of the season to secure a CL place for the coming season.
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) is on his way to win the Premier League golden boot unless Southampton’s Danny Ings can find a hat-trick on the final day of the season.
- To his the 20-goal mark this season,
Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) and Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) wil need a goal on the final day of the season, while Raúl Jiménez (Wolves), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Sadio Mané (Liverpool), Anthony Martial (Manchester United), and Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), will need a hattrick.
Premier League – Round 37
Norwich 0-2 Burnley
Burnley – Chris Wood 45+5’ Ben Godfrey 80’(og)
Bournemouth 0-2 Southampton
Southampton – Danny Ings 41’ Che Adams 90+8’
Tottenham 3-0 Leicester City
Tottenham – James Justin 6’(og) Harry Kane 37’ 40’
Brighton 0-0 Newcastle
Sheffield United 0-1 Everton
Everton – Richarlison 46’
Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace
Wolves – Daniel Pondence 41’ Jonny 68’
Watford 0-4 Manchester City
Manchester City – Raheem Sterling 31’ 40’ Phil Foden 63’ Aymeric Laporte 66’
Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal
Aston Villa – Trezeguet 27’
Manchester United 1-1 West Ham
Manchester United – Mason Greenwood 51’
West Ham – Michail Antonio 45+2’(pen)
Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea
Liverpool – Naby Keita 23’ Trent Alexander-Arnold 38’ Georgino Wijnaldum 43’ Roberto Frimino 55’ Alex Oxland-Chamberlain 84’
Chelsea – Olivier Giroud 45+3’ Tammy Abraham 61’ Christian Pulisic 73’