The top three teams managed to grab wins to keep up the pace in the title race while Monaco fell further away in 4th after suffering a defeat at Strasbourg.
There are 10 rounds left (11 for Marseille and Rennes) of the 2020/21 French Ligue 1 season.
10 rounds left for Paris St. Germain to defend the league title.
LEADING GOAL SCORERS IN THE FRENCH LIGUE 1
Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain) – 18 goals
Memphis Depay (Lyon) – 14 goals
Wissam Ben Yedder (Monaco) – 13 goals
Kevin Volland (Monaco) – 13 goals
Boulaye Dia (Reims) – 12 goals
Karl Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – 12 goals
- Dijon made no improvement at the bottom of the league after a 3-1 defeat at Brest.
Dijon, Nantes, and Nimes remain at the bottom three without picking up any points from the round.
- Memphis Depay squared the ball to Houssem Aouar for Lyon to make up for points dropped in the last round with a win against Rennes. Houssem Aouar’s goal got Lyon a win against Rennes to keep up the pace in the title race.
- Metz possibly deserved more out of the game than a defeat at home to Angers.
- Nice made it a league double against Nimes after Alexis Claude scored a 75th-minute winner.
- Saint-Etienne were beaten at home by Lens.
- Pablo Sarabia’s goal was enough for Paris St. Germain to stay 2 points from the top of the league. Pablo Sarabia’s 20th-minute goal held up to give Paris St. Germain a needed win at Bordeaux.
- Jonathan Davids scored two late goals in the final minutes of the game to win the game for Lille (against Marseille).
Llille kept top spot after Jonathan David scored two goals after the 90th minute for his side to get over Marseille.
- Reims came from a goal down to win 2-1 at Nantes. It was the first win for Reims in 6 league games; handing Nantes their first league defeat in 4 games.
- Federic Guilbert scored an injury time winner for Strasbourg to pick up a win against a Monaco side that had gone 13 competitive (12 in the league) matches without defeat.