23 points clear and Premier League Champions. Congratulations Liverpool on being English champions for the first time in 30 years, and winning their first Premier League title.
Manchester City is beaten at Stamford Bridge, handing Liverpool the title.
Liverpool are both the earliest 7 matches left to go in the season, at the same time the latest (June 25th) Premier League title winners.
Jamie Vardy (Leicester City) – 19 goals
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – 17 goals
Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 17 goals
Leicester City 0-0 Brighton
Tottenham 2-0 West Ham
Goal Scorers Tottenham – Tomas Soucek 64′(og) Harry Kane 82′
Manchester United 3-0 Sheffield United
Goal Scorers Manchester United – Anthony Martial 7′ 44′ 74′
Newcastle 1-1 Aston Villa
Goal Scorers Newcastle – Dwight Gayle 68′
Goal Scorers Aston Villa – Ahmed El Mohamady 83′
Norwich 0-1 Everton
Goal Scorers Everton – Micheal Keane 55′
Wolves 1-0 Bournemouth
Goal Scorers Wolves -Raul Jimenez 60′
Liverpool 4-0 Crystal Palace
Goal Scorers Liverpool – Trent Alexander-Arnold 23′ Mohamed Salah 44′ Fabinho 55′ Sadio Mane 69′
Burnley 1-0 Watford
Goal Scorers Burnley – Jay Rodriguez 73′
Southampton 0-2 Arsenal
Goal Scorers Arsenal – Edward Nketiah 20′ Joe Willock 86′
Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City
Goal Scorers Chelsea -Christian Pulisic 36′ Willian 78′
Goal Scorers Manchester City – Kevin De Bruyne 55′
- Back to back goalless draw for Leicester City after hosting Brighton in the round opener.
- West Ham has restarted their season on a losing streak after a 2-0 defeat at Tottenham.
- Anthony Martial became the first Manchester United player to score three goals in the Premier League since Sir Alex Furgerson’s era. Martial scored all the goals in the match for Manchester United to seal 3 points from a 3-0 win against Sheffield United. Sheffield United have kicked out the restart of the season with back-to-back defeats.
- Ahmed El Mohamady’s goal saved Aston Villa from a consecutive defeat; and allowed the team to leave Newcastle with a point from a ‘1-1’ draw. Aston Villa picked up a point to create a 6-point gfap between Norwich and the rest of the league.
- Micheal Keane scored the only goal of the match to give Everton three points in Norwich.
- Bournemouth are 6 league matches without a win (5 losses and a draw) after defeat against Wolverhamptons. Raul Jimenez scored his 15th goal of the season to give Wolves a 1-0 win.
- Liverpool bounced back from their draw in the Merseyside derby by thrashing Crystal Palace 4-0. They did the necessary to put themselves in position to take advantage of the result from the ‘Chelsea vs Manchester City’ fixture.