The top three teams in the league standings were all on the winning side.
Bayern Munich stays 7 points clear and are a game away from the league title.
Bayern Munich dropped Borussia Monchengladbach out of the top 4.
Leverkusen used a draw with Schalke to move into the top 4.
With a maximum of 9 points left in the league to play for, the top 5 in the league are certain to remain there. As to what order they will finish in the top 5, we wait to see.
Dortmund has a 4 point lead and that should be enough with their form. A 5 points league should also be enough for RB Leipzig with their form.
Leverkusen and Monchenglabdach are separated by a point. That is going to be the most active race in the chase for UCL qualification.
Schalke remains without a win and drops to 10th in the standings. Despite not winning a league match in 13 games, Schalke has done enough to be safe.
Hertha Berlin fell out of the top 10; from 9th to 11th.
Augsburg and Union Berlin both picked up three points to help avoid their survival. Both teams secured three points to equal 12th-palace FC Koln.
Paderborn are 8 points from the relegation-playoff spot. Only a victory in the next round will give them a slim chance of finishing in the relegation play-off spot.
Timo Werner failed to get goals to cut Robert Lewandwoski’s lead at the top of the scoring chart.
Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – 30 goals
Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) – 25 goals
Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) – 17 goals
Rouwen Hennings (Fortuna Düsseldorf) – 14 goals
Wout Weghorst (Wolfsburg) – 14 goals
Hoffenheim 0-2 RB Leipzig
Goal Scorers RB Leipzig – Dani Olmo 9′ 11′
FC Koln 1-2 Union Berlin
Goal Scorers FC Koln – Jhon Cordoba 90+3′
Goal Scorers Union Berlin – Marvin Friedrich 39′ Christian Gentner 67′
Dusseldorf 0-1 Dortmund
Goal Scorers Dortmund – Erling Braut Haaland 90+5′
Hertha Berlin 1-4 Frankfurt
Goal Scorers Hertha Berlin – Krzysztof Piatek 24′
Goal Scorers Frankfurt – Bas Dost 51′ Andre Silva 62′ 86′ Evan N’Dicka 68′
Paderborn 1-5 Werder Bremen
Goal Scorers Paderborn – Abdelhamid Sabiri 66′
Goal Scorers Werder Bremen – Davy Klassen 20′ 39′ Yuya Osaki 34′ Maximilian Eggestein 59′ Niclas Fullkrug 90+2′
Wolfsburg 2-2 Freiburg
Goal Scorers Wolfsburg – Wout Weghorst 11′ 27′(pen)
Goal Scorers Freiburg – Lucas Holer 43′ Roland Sallai 46′
Bayern Munich 2-1 Monchengladbach
Goal Scorers Bayern Munich – Joshua Zirkee 26′ Leon Goretzka 86′
Goal Scorers Monchengladbach – Benjamin Pavard 37′
Mainz 0-1 Augsburg
Goal Scorers Augsburg – Florian Niederlechner 1′
Schalke 1-1 Leverkusen
Goal Scorers Schalke – Daniel Caligiuri 51′(pen)
Goal Scorers Leverkusen – Juan Miranda 81′(og)
- Dani Olmo puts in two quick goals to get RB Leipzig back to winning ways and pick up an important 3 points against Hoffenheim.
- A ‘2-1’ home defeat to Union Berlin kept FC Koln winless since the re-start.
- Erlin Braut Haaland scored a goal deep into the additional minutes to get Dortmund a ‘1-0’ win at Dusseldorf, while denying Bayern Munich the title over this round.
- Despite taking a ‘1-0’ lead into the half, Hertha Berlin conceded 4 second half goals to lose at home to Frankfurt. A (very soft) red card was awarded to Dedryxk Boyata at the end of the first-half to leave Hertha Berlin with a numerical disadvantage for the entirety of the second half.
- Davy Klassen scored a brace as Werder Bremen did the necessary to pick up three points at Paderborn. The result practically relegates Paderborn and allows Werder Bremen to equal Dusseldorf in points accumulated. Werder Breman and Dusseldorf have three matches to battle their way from direct relegation.
- Wout Weghorst scored a double to take his goal tally to 14, but it wasn’t enough for Wolfsburg to win at home against Freiburg. Freiburg came from two goals down to take a point at Wolfsburg. The gap between the two remains at 4 points.
- Augburg held on to a goal in the first minute to win at Mainz. The result gives Augsburg the points to help them crawl away from the relegation battles, while leaving Mainz uncomfortably close to the drop zone. “
- Schalke took the lead through a penalty (a quite harsh penalty call) but remained without a win after conceding an own-goal in the 81st-minute to settle for a point at home against Leverkusen.